3 Day: $20
Under 12: FREE
Everyone entering the Grounds must have a wristband.
FREE PARKING ON THE GROUNDS
50th Annual Threshing Show July 19, 20, 21, 2019!
Parades and Raffle:
Come for the big parades at 1 p.m. both Saturday and Sunday! Lots of tractors, horses, classic and antique cars and other parade entries!
Raffle Tickets available on the grounds. Drawing will be held Sunday. Good luck!
This year there will be one raffle, with the choice of:
- H International with wide front dual wheels
- $2,000 cash
Friday Randy Karr Band - 7 p.m. Sponsored by Crescent Point Energy.
Annual Tractorcade! Come watch or join in on a tractor cruise to the Pioneer Village in Crosby. For more information contact Doug Graupe 701-965-6489. The first tractorcade in 2008 was a huge success with over 40 participating tractors.
Saturday The ever-popular Talent Show at 7:30 p.m. For more information, contact Rod Gillund at 701-965-4324.
Sunday, 4 pm, machinery, tractor and collectibles auction on the show grounds.
- Old Time Children's Games
- Carnival Games
- Money in the Straw
(Sponsored by Crescent Point Energy)
Would you like to help keep up our buildings and Threshing Bee grounds so we continue to have a great Show every year? We have established a Membership Drive to do just that. Four membership categories have been established depending on the amount of donation:
- Bronze: Up to $100
- Silver: $101 - $250
- Gold: $251 - $500
- Platinum: $501 and up
Please click here to print membership drive form. Your membership is tax deductible. Thank you for supporting this effort!
Activities and Special Features:
- Operating sawmill turning out lumber during the day.
- Operating blacksmith shop with demonstrations throughout the day.
- Stationary engine displays both outside and inside the gas engine building.
- Engine and tractor models (all model makers welcome).
- Old time threshing on the north hill following the parades.
- Plowing exhibitions in the northwest field with 8-bottom plow behind a steam engine, a gas tractor, and horse-drawn plowing, following the parades.
- Antique flea market open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day.
- Farm toy show Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.and Sunday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Visit our reorganized historical Society Museum on the grounds, featuring both new and updated displays! Open all weekend.
- Classic car and bike show at Vournas Field, Saturday Noon - 4 p.m.
- Living museum with 22 restored, historic buildings full of old photos and memorabilia
in our Pioneer Village.
- Over 100 tractors, including a number of operating steamers.
- Non-denominational church services in the historic Pioneer Village Daneville Church at 9 a.m. on Sunday.
- Free horse drawn bus rides!
- Visit the horses in the Bummer barn!
- Adult and children's pedal tractor pull with prizes.
Food and Shopping:
LUNCHROOM OPENS AT 7 a.m. EACH DAY for breakfast. Other food also available on the grounds.
Old-Fashioned Lunch Special served Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. or until gone.
Scalloped Potatoes and Ham dinner
Roast Beef dinner
Pioneer Village Bakery opens at noon Friday and early in the morning Saturday and Sunday. They offer sweet rolls, coffee, pies and other goodies.
Pioneer Village Living Museum buildings include two authentically furnished homestead shacks, fully stocked general store, doctor/dentist office with old equipment, newspaper office, functioning bank and bakery, school, two churches, two depots, a Post Office, hardware store and livery.
Camping / Lodging Information:
We have 30 campsites with water and either 30 or 50 amp electricity across from the grounds; cost is $10 per night. First come, first served. NO RESERVATIONS and please, no roping off sites for late arrivals. Pay at the Pioneer Village Bank, open Friday through Sunday. We provide unlimited dry camping on the grounds on the west side. The restrooms on the grounds contain two men's and two women's shower. More campsites are available at the fairgrounds in town and JG's Campgroud. Water, electricity, showers and restrooms, and an RV dump available at these sites
The Crosby Lodge - call 701-965-6368 for reservations.
The Guardian Inn - call 701-965-6400 for reservations.
Pioneer Village Campground – call Roger Elvik at 810-923-8465
JG’s Campground – call Jeff Greaves at 701-641-8614 (cell) or 701-965-6616 (office)
Contact for more information:
President John Tysse 701-965-6741
Vice President Doug Graupe 701-965-6489
Contact Christine Eriksmoen for more information on the antique flea market - 406-880-1441 or email@example.com.
For information on the talent show call Rod Gillund at 701-965-4324
Contact Doug Graupe at 701-965-6489 for more information on the Toy Show.
Advertising paid for by the Crosby Visitors Promotion Fund.